Predict a game
real madrid
  • stake :
  • Total Est. Returns : 82

betting-csk vs mi ipl match 19th september 2021

Csk vs Mumbai Indians IPL Cricket match 2021 Prediction & Betting Tips

After a long wait for all the IPL fans and especially for the CSK and MI fans. After such a tragic pandemic situation, IPL is ready for their fans and fans are also eagerly waiting for  the fun and cheer time.

Last match of  MI vs CSK 2021, was on 1st of May 2021. It was the 27th match, which was led by Mumbai Indians by 4 wickets (0 balls left). After the 29th match, the first fixture of rescheduled IPL is scheduled on 19th September 2021 with the 30th match between MI and CSK. After so many challenges, this rivalry is going to be held in the UAE.

Date and Time: 19th Sept 2021 & 07:30 PM

Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi

Squad:

Mumbai Indians:  Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton De Kock, Chris Lynn, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya and Rahul Chahar.

Chennai Super Kings: MS Dhoni, Shane Watson, Murali Vijay, Faf du plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jdeja, Dwayne Bravo, Piyush Chawla, Deepak Chahar, Lungi Ngidi, Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah.

Weather report:

According to the reports of the weather forecast of Dubai, there is no rain expected in  Abu Dhabi in the mid-way of September and wind blow is at the rate of 15 to 24 km/hr throughout the day. The temperature is expected to rise upto 35 Degree Celsius on that day. Sheikh Zayed Stadium is going to be without any bounce, that is, it is a flat pitch. We can say that this pitch is a great option for CSK that is to be hoped for.

In the previous matches at this stadium for T20 tournaments, the score  was 150-160  for average innings.

Pitch Report:

The pitch says that it will be in the favour of the batsmen as reported after checking the pitch condition. The bowler will get some support from the wicket and high frequency wind blowing at the time of the match. But as time passes, the wicked will start getting slower. This game is expected to be good for spinners. It has been concluded from many reports of previous matches that UAE is in the favour of spinners.

Head to head result:

MatchesCSK wonMI wonTie
3012180

Captaincy Comparison:

Chennai Super Kings: M.S Dhoni

Last season was the highest run scorer for Chennai Super Kings. He has a lot of chances to prove himself this season. Since retiring from Indian’s cricket, this wicketkeeper- batsman has scored 27 T20 half-centuries. Dhoni has scored 4432 runs in 190 matches if we take an average of 42.21 with the strike of 137.85.

Mumbai Indians : Rohit Sharma

This hitman performed  in the last season. He made more than 400 runs to win the trophy. Hitman has 36 fifties, along with 194 sixes. He has a good strike rate of 130.83 in the tournaments.

Betting Tips and predictions

So Finally the prediction is ready now the cricket fans and bettors around the world are energetic again with a solid reason. Chennai Super kings will for sure miss the chance to win in the first fixture of rescheduled IPL. If bettors are searching to have a sure prediction then they should bet on Mumbai Indians to win this open fixture of IPL as the UAE stadium pitch is supposed to be an advantage for Mumbai Indians. Mumbai Indians have 48% chances of winning and on the other hand Mumbai Indians have a total of 52% chances to win this open fixture of IPL 2021.This is the most awaited tournament. Both teams are champion teams. Cheer for those who think they will win.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *